3. Entrants must submit by means of e-mail to ethnoaward a synopsis outlining the type of an ethnography undertaken and posted by the entrant.May 1, 2021 3:19 pm Leave your thoughts
Please are the true title of one’s paper within the ‘Subject’ group of your e-mail. The summary must not be much longer than 250 terms. The ethnography must include a research that is qualitative which offers an in depth, in-depth description of this every day life and training of a bunch, individuals or culture and been incorporated into a peer-reviewed paper or perhaps in a guide posted in 2014. All entries and research must certanly be in English.
4. The e-mail entry must through the information that is following contact information for the entrant: complete name, postal address, institution of advanced schooling, current email address and contact phone number.
5. It should be posted to: Thinking Allowed Ethnography Award, room 6045 Broadcasting House, London W1A 1AA if you are submitting a book (which must be published during this year. When it is a paper, it may be attached with your e-mail, offered it’s a maximum of 10MB. In the event that you get no automated e-mail verification your paper is simply too big and you may need certainly to deliver it by post.
6. All entries must are the: (i) summary (by email); (ii) the contact details (by e-mail) and (ii) difficult copy that is copy/electronicif under 10MB) of this ethnography.
7. Only 1 entry shall be permitted per individual.
8. Entries can’t be submitted by every other technique or they will never be considered.
9. All entries should be sole authored.
10. A panel of 5 extremely skilled academics will pick six finalists. These might be contacted by the Production group for an interview. Through the finalists, the panel will pick a standard champion. The choice criteria are going to be on the basis of the work which shows flair and originality, and making a contribution that is significant knowledge and understanding within the appropriate part of research. Each entry will likely to be a finished ethnography, a qualitative scientific study which gives an in depth, in-depth, description associated with the every day life and training of a bunch, individuals, or tradition. Judges are going to be to locate work which shows flair, originality and clarity, alongside sound methodology. It must make a contribution that is significant knowledge and understanding within the appropriate part of research.
11. The award will contain: ВЈ1,000. The judges’ choice shall be last plus the BBC will likely not access communication using the candidates. The prize of ВЈ1000 will be shared in the event of two outstanding entries.
12. The finalists is supposed to be contacted by phone in springtime of 2015 and also the champion announced in April 2015. If your chosen entrant may not be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made to do this, the BBC reserves the proper to supply the award to a higher entry that is best.
13. The winner should keep from discussing the prize so that you can market ventures that are commercial. All references must certanly be compliant with BBC branding policies.
15. Shutting date for entries is 23:59 on 31st December 2014. All entries that are gotten from then on will never be considered.
16. The BBC cannot accept any obligation for just about any problem because of the internet or email system.
17. All entries ought to be the work that is original of entrant and should never infringe the liberties of any other celebration. The BBC takes no obligation if entrants ignore these rules and entrants consent to completely indemnify the BBC against any claims by any party that is third from any breach among these guidelines.
18. Entrants wthhold the copyright inside their ideas that are original on being chosen will give to your BBC a licence to broadcast their entry (or components thereof) across all news, along with utilize it on any online platforms on standard prevailing BBC terms (as agreed using the WriterвЂ™s Guild, community of Authors and Personal Managers Association).
19. By making use of for the prize, entrants warrant they own appropriate ability to go into online installment loans Wisconsin collateral the scheme and consent to be limited by these stipulations.
20. The names regarding the all selected entrants and any entrant whose entry is broadcast or utilized online will soon be made general public. Entrants must accept be a part of any publicity that is post-event needed.
21. The BBC reserves the proper to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these conditions and terms.
22. The BBC reserves the best to cancel or affect the award (including amending these conditions and terms) at any phase, including people in the judging panel if considered necessary with its viewpoint, if circumstances arise outside its control. A notice will be posted on the following website in this event
23. These stipulations are governed by the laws and regulations of England and Wales.
Categorised in: cash installment loans
This post was written by admin